Thursday, April 11, 2013

April 10 on 10

**If you are intersted in having my 
quirky and random 
but fun
posts sent directly to your inbox
please sign up on my mailing list!
There is a box to the right 
that will help you!
All you do is enter your e-mail address
and complete the 
verification process...
and viola!
I will be in your inbox everytime I have
something to say!
Its not as scary as it sounds!
Promise!!**

Ok, so now for the
  10 on 10
and the linky party via 


 Self Explanatory start to my day...



Then taking 4 kids with me while I go bathing suit shopping.
NUTS, I know!



Bi-weekly veggie co-op
my baskets are two red ones on the end.
LOVE THIS!!!




Inhaling some fries on the way home,
to meet someone.
Notice the red light...  ;)



One hour later,
my soup was actually still warm!!


My soup was interrupted by 
my daughter informing me that my
toddler did this...



I rolled it right back up on the roll!



Then since it was too early for wine...
these amazing truffles 
did the trick...


I will explain this picture later...


And then it was finally time for this!



2 comments:

  1. love your pics! especially the toilet paper party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also participate in a bi-weekly fruit and veggie co-op. I freaking love it! It's the only way we eat fruits and veggies. :)

    allcollard.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete