Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Technical Difficulties...

So I have this awesome new camera...
to take tons of pictures with...
but the pictures are HUGE!

So because of this,
I have to figure out how to resize them...
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

But, patience is not a virtue of mine...
I have 4 kids,
homeschool,
and just flat out have
NO TIME!

So I really enjoyed being able to 
upload the pictures into blogger and GO!

But I have hit this 
speed bump
and 
Ain't Nobody Got Time For That!
(shout out to my sista!)

So until I can figure out how to streamline this 
process and get pictures 
resized and uploaded more quickly...

Bear with me please!

I have a ton 
of backlog
and a ton of stuff to share...

but for now,
hang in there with me while I figure this out!

**Also,
for those interested...
you can sign up,
via the actual website
to receive these updates e-mailed
directly to your inbox!
You don't have to come here and check,
you don't have to wait for me to upload
the link to Facebook...
you can sign up on the top right corner
by entering your e-mail address...
and the blog posting will come right to you!
So join me
via e-mail!
Then you get all of the latest Martinez
happenings coming right to your inbox!
(As if you didn't have enough stuff already cluttering your inbox...I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment