Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pinkalicious

Our sweet and ONLY
little girl turned was turning 5 in 
January.

So my mom invited us up to Raleigh
to go to a play that she might like,
as part of her birthday.

So me and little miss
hopped in the car
and headed to Raleigh
for a girl's night
with Nana!

We went to see a play
based on the character 
Pinkalicious!

If you have never seen or heard of it,
I am not really a fan of the story,
personally.

Here is the description via 
Amazon:

Pink, pink, pink.
 More than anything, 
Pinkalicious loves pink, especially pink cupcakes.
 Her parents warn her not to eat too many of them, 
but when Pinkalicious does . . . she turns pink! 
What to do?


The story is then about how she refuses to 
eat vegetables and throws a little tantrum.

Not exactly how my kids are allowed to behave,
but a cute play none-the-less,
and my daughter was glued!

We attempted to get a quick picture
before the show...
but Ms. Priss
was not cooperating!




 Enjoying the show!!


Lex was so cold,
after the show,
that Nana had to carry her to the car!


We spent the night at Nana & Papa's.
I even let little miss sleep in my bed!


Then Nana made her pink pancakes
for breakfast!


When  we got in the car to leave 
that morning,
to head home...
this is what I found!


It had gotten cold enough outside,
to freeze my water in my insulated cup!!!

Welcome back to NC!
We aren't in southern Texas anymore y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment