Tuesday, January 20, 2015

June 2014 - The Haircut!!!

So...
the white elephant in the room,
in the house,
in our house...
is my youngest's hair.

He is a boy...
with long curly hair...

That was about weekly getting called a girl...
even though I totally dress him like a boy!
And he acts like a boy...

But it is a big source of disagreement between 
my husband and I.

I love the length,
love the curls...
but yes,
he is a boy.

So my husband kinda put his foot down
when he left for summer school 
and 
insisted that if *I* wanted say in his hair cut....
his hair needed to be cut
when he returned,
otherwise, he was taking him...

Ugh!

Fine...
so I waited until the 11th hour
and literally got it cut the DAY he returned! 


Here is the before:




And this is the after:
(the 2 weeks after!)


(if you look really closely at the next picture,
you might be able to catch a glimpse of the TOO short hair on my baby!!)

This is the kids dog piling daddy when they saw him
for the first time in 2 weeks.

This is a really sleepy kid who stayed up WAY too late
the night before when my bestie kept the kids
so the hubs and I could go out on
an overnight date!



I love my bestie!
She's the bestie-est!

No comments:

Post a Comment