Monday, August 6, 2012

Budget? Did someone say budget??

I am a part of a few local Yahoo Groups.
Most of them (if not all)
are homeschool related.
They are ways to 
get 
and 
give 
encouragement.

A lady on one of my groups 
asked about Dave Ramsey
last week.

You can all imagine the look of 
PURE EXCITEMENT
on my face and the ants in my pants 
when I read that subject line!

I responded and pointed her to 
the posting I did a few weeks ago
(which by the way is the MOST popular
posting on this blog - WHOO HOO!!)
Makes me wanna do more like that!

And I love posting about budgeting...
I think I would enjoy a job in accounting
if I could handle all the
rules
and
regulations
and
laws
and 
"things"
like time value of money...
um, what?  
Who cares?
My time is worth way more than money!!
Right?  
Well at least I think so anyways.

So I have decided that I am going
to break down Dave Ramsey's
Total Money Makeover
and 
how we worked through it
and 
which parts we didn't follow completely.

So get ready,
get set...

Dave Ramsey's 
Total Money Makeover
"Review"
Series

Coming to 
"Are We Really Doing This???"
SOON!







No comments:

Post a Comment