Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tot School

I have been trying to come up with new
manipulatives for the littles.

I love all the neat stuff out there,
but can't bring myself to spend the money.

So I am trying to get creative,
using stuff we have already...

I came up with an idea
that
Mr. T
and 
Ms. Priss 
both LOVE!!








Can you tell what this is??

A parmesan cheese shaker container
and
various sized plastic lids
(juice, milk, water, etc)


They LOVE this!!

Mr. T loves putting the lids in the container.
Ms. Priss loves sorting them.

They shock me how often they both 
go to get this "toy"
out of their "school" bin!

Cost:  $0

I need some more ideas for my littles,
to keep them busy
and
entertained
while I am working with the 
older kids.

How do you entertain your littles
while you are schooling the older ones?




No comments:

Post a Comment