Monday, August 13, 2012

Library

What have we been up to?
Where have we been lately?

Going CRAZY!!
You guys have been neglected
and 
for that
I am sorry!

So be prepared for some updates
coming your way!!

Library

A few weeks ago,
we hoofed it across town to a new library
that had been highly recommended.
We happened to go on their 
"End of Summer Book Celebration"
party day.

So the kids got to go around and make some 
crafts to go with some of the books 
the library staff had chosen.

We made some 
glasses...

But Mr. T refused to put them on,
so this is as close as I could get.


This tree is out behind the library...
The boys are in or under that tree somewhere.


We didn't come home with any books.
I was disappointed,
but I think I need to take them
separately.
All 4 of them at the library at once,
forget it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment