Sunday, December 7, 2014

May 2014: Road Trip #2!!!

As stated in my last post,
we had the privilege to attend 
our goddaughter's
First Holy Communion,
the weekend after our second child's.

What a treat! 
My husband had previous plans,
so the kids and I loaded up 
and headed to stay with my college roommate
and her family,
about 3 1/2 hours away.

When we got there,
the kids all started playing together,
like they have known each other for years!!!


I loved this little blow up toddler bed that Tony Cruz slept on!
I wish I would have known about these YEARS ago!!!



My kids with their beautiful godsister.
 (is that a "thing"?  Godsister?)

Then I couldn't help but snap a picture of this handsome boy,
I loved his outfit:
jeans,
boots,
button up shirt,
rolled up sleeve
and
shark's tooth necklace.
Yep,
that's my kid!


After the service,
we had a small family celebration back at their house,
then went and found a cute museum.

 Rico made a friend.

Then I found the 4 cutest bugs ever!!!


(bless his heart, he wasn't quite tall enough!)



 We explored inside and out...





Jackson even gave piggy back rides to some tired legs.
(my sweet boy)

Then dinner...

And a movie!

(Look at all that couch space,
and those two squeeze into the same chair!)

We had a wonderful time catching up with old friends,
and watching our children become new friends.

I am very thankful for this couple,
and
appreciate their wisdom and thoughts on 
many subjects.

I hope we get the opportunity to visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment