Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Spring 2014 Soccer Pictures

This past spring all 4 of our kids played soccer
with
Upward Sports.
Tony Cruz was the biggest ham!
It was the first time he had played 
organized sports
and
he constantly had the fans in the stands,
in stitches laughing at his antics on the soccer field!
 He and Alexis were on the same team,
and I decided to be assistant coach,
since 1/3 of the team belonged to me!

I have never played a day of organized soccer 
IN.MY.LIFE!
But I can corral kids
and at this age,
you are lucky to get them to kick the ball
in the right direction...
so there is really no need of knowledge of the game.
Thankfully!

My husband also got roped into coaching.
He coached Jackson's team.
He had to be a little more concerned with 
the rules and stuff,
but not much!
Haha!

I was also blessed with the opportunity to take their team pictures.

Here are the ones of my crew.



(yep, we are in trouble!)





No comments:

Post a Comment