Thursday, August 4, 2011

ARGH!!!

This particular rental didn't pan out...
Oh well!!

I am kinda disappointed but was REALLY getting stressed out about the 
prospect of having to be out of here in 10 days (or less).
So I am relieved about that.
And I did learn a bit about the whole rental process 
from this week's experience though...
so it wasn't a futile exercise.

My husband has purchased his first plane ticket home...
He is flying home Thursday.  That is exactly one week from today.
But who's counting??
ME!!
And his 4 offspring!
We will be celebrating our 11th anniversary!
Crazy that we have been together for 12 years (and married for 11)
and still can't wait to see each other!  
(I know - Awe, How sweet!!)

The boys have both been signed up for soccer.
Practice starts next Tuesday.
They are both so excited and I am thrilled that we get to start filling
up our calendar with things to look forward to...
makes the time away from daddy a whole lot easier and quicker!

First we add soccer practices & soccer games.
Then we will add track out activities.
Then we add football games (which we will attend as long as we are here!)

So back to business as usual on this end.

1 comment:

  1. Awe I'm so happy he is coming home soon! I know y'all miss him terribly!!

    ReplyDelete