Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Advent Adventures - Christmas Parade 2013

This year,
we were blessed with the opportunity to participate
in our city's Christmas Parade.

I have been in quite a few in my younger years,
but never as an adult
and 
my kids had never been in one.

We walked with the Upward float 
from the church we do
Upward Flag Football
and
Upward Cheer 
through.

We got there early enough to help set up.


Then the littles and I 
ran up to the beginning of the parade
so we could see the floats before ours.

(look we are getting use out of all that 
winter gear we just organized!!!)

These little semis were my
absolute 
FAVORITE
part!!!!





Here comes our float!!!


The football players walked
beside the float,
while the cheerleaders got to ride
and 
wave!



 They graciously agreed to let us jump on.


Here is the view down one of the streets from our float.


My big boys down on the ground...
pounding the pavement
and
giving out candy.


The littles and I perched cozily in the back of the truck
making funny faces.


Afterward,
for a quick dinner.


I love how my guys (except the littlest) are all 
dressed the same.

Representing our 
Upward Sports
program.

Love it!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment