Thursday, April 17, 2014

Advent Adventures - Horse Drawn Carriage Ride

I really enjoyed the small town feel of
Christmas this year.

One of the neat things our town did 
was offer free horse drawn carriage rides 
through downtown.

They were only available a couple of nights,
so they were quite popular.

I really wanted to go
and figured that it wouldn't be that crowded 
in our small town.

BOY was I
WRONG!

It is really hard to see, 
but this is the line we had to stand in.
With 4 kids,
and it was chilly.
The hubs tried talking me into leaving
a couple of times,
but I wanted to stay.
I wanted to stay so at least we could say 
we had done it.

We finally made it up to the front of the line.


The wagon/carriage/sleigh set up
was adorable!
I loved that part of it!


But we stood in line for well over 30 minutes
(might have been pushing an hour actually)
for a whole 10 minute ride.

Oh well, 
at least we have done it
and 
we don't have to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment